In case your answer to some or at least one of these questions is YES, take this opportunity and sign up for an interactive online workshop organized especially for you, young politically active leaders who wish to improve their leadership skills!
PYN REGIONAL WORKSHOP Become a better leader- make an impact! will be held via the Zoom platform on Wednesday December 1, 2021 from 15:00 to 16:30h.
Prior registration is required.
Working language is English.
Through this workshop you will:
- Learn about basic leadership elements
- Gain knowledge that is going to help you to differentiate between leadership and management
- Understand better how to improve your own leadership by using your unique intelligence
- Find out about inspirative local and international examples of impact leadership
- Have the opportunity to better understand what kind of leadership suits you best and why by doing self-reflection exercises
- Get feedback on your ideas from other young leaders, who also want to contribute to positive changes in society through their engagement
Discover the answers to the questions: why, what and how to lead for positive social change with the help of the lecturer of this workshop, Sanja Živković – who has over 15 years of international experience in designing and implementing development programs in the private, public and civil sectors.
The number of participants is limited.
You can sign up until Monday 29th of November by 10 am by filling out the application form at the link below. You will receive the ZOOM link on Tuesday 30 November.