We demand from the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Defense to determine who enabled the delivery of a large number of copies of the publication “Srebrenica – the official lie of an era” to the temporary Covid hospital in Belgrade’s “Stark Arena”. We also request that this publication be withdrawn immediately from the mentioned Covid hospital, as well as all other public / state places where it is exhibited.
Director of the Srebrenica Genocide Memorial Emir Suljagić has said today that genocide in Srebrenica cannot be reduced only to the mass murders of Bosniaks in July 1995, but it includes a continuity of events from May 1992 to July 1995, during the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The Youth Initiative for Human Rights, in co-operation with forumZFD, organized a study visit for twenty young activists from Serbia to the Srebrenica Memorial (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and the Šljivovica Detention Camp in the Čajetina municipality (Serbia) on February 25-28 2020.
The Youth Initiative for Human Rights, Humanitarian Law Center, Women in Black and Forum ZFD Western Balkans would like to inform the public, as well as the Ministry for Interior Affairs of the Republic of Serbia, that the book promotion of convicted war criminal Vojislav Šešelj will be taking place tonight at 18h on February 2nd within the New Belgrade municipal building. The promotion of the book titled „Srebrenica was not a genocide“ is organized by the Serbian Radical Party (SRS).
On July 14 1995, 1313 civilians were killed in a warehouse at the farmers’ co-op in the village of Kravica. On December 12 2019, defence witness Ljubisav Simić, former president of the Bratunac Municipal Assembly, said that this had been an incident which occurred after one person from the group of Bosniak civilians had grabbed the gun from the member of Serbian forces.